Widest Selection of Backorders Anywhere
High Performance Technology
Backordering speed and reliability that is second to none. The platform is highly optimized to achieve excellent domain acquition success.
Free Services and Features
- Resellers receive competitive commissions on the final auction price if a reseller's customer or sub-reseller wins a backorder auction
- A commission credit invoice is processed at the end of each month. Within a few days after the credit invoice date, a single consolidated commission payment is made into the reseller's account (on the first (1st) day of the month directly following)
- Backorder Deposits: Why didn't my backorders process?
Though placing a backorder with DN Pilot is free, to process a backorder we require a fully refundable deposit no later than 24 hours before the deletion date of a domain. Please ensure your account balance is funded to cover all pending backorders otherwise some or all backorder requests will not be processed. Deposits are automatically returned to your account balance for failed backorders.
- Multiple Backorders: When and Why are domains auctioned?
When more than one customer at DN Pilot places a backorder on the same expiring domain, the fairest way to allocate the domain if acquired is through an auction.
- Private Auctions: Does DN Pilot offer private auctions for domains with multiple backorders?
DN Pilot has specialized in the acquisition of expiring domains. This is why we have a wide variety of TLDs and have a high degree of success in acquiring domains. Private auctions are an important component of this process in cases where there are multiple backorders for the same domain.